MOBILE NURSING & HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SERVICE
Registered Clinical Nurse and Community Worker
Our Mobile Nursing and Healthy Lifestyles Service is staffed by a Registered Clinical Nurse and Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator. Both are dedicated and committed to improving whānau wellbeing.
Our team apply their clinical and community knowledge, skills and networks to ensure that you have all the necessary support to manage and improve your health.
Our mobile nursing service targets
Maaori adults aged 25 years and over who have or are predisposed to a chronic condition including diabetes, respiratory and, or heart condition.
Want to find out more about how you can improve and maintain your health?
or mobile clinics
Our Te Hauora o Ngāti Haua office is located at
2 Cadman Street, Waharoa.
Our mobile nursing servie can visit you at your home or local GP service if you live in the Matamata, Morrinsville, Tauwhare or Waimakariri area.
Our mobile nurse will help you
- Liaise with your GP and or other professionals responsible for your health needs
- Regularly monitor your condition, measure progess and identify any issues for action
- Provide you and your whānau with information, education or resources to manage your condition
- Work with you to develop plans to improve health and reduce risk factors
- Connect you with relevant health and social services
Our Healthy Lifestyle coordinator will support whānau in:
- Assist to develop your personal goals and plan for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Access relevant information, resources, services and networks to support you to achieve you goals
- Provide a range of educational workshops with a range of skills facilitators and experts
- Connect you with others on the same journey
- Monitor and evaluate your progress.
Our Mobile Nursing and Healthy Lifestyles Services are coordinated
by Ngāporia Tuhakaraina and Malia Te Wiata.
Our services are free, professional and confidential.